Old 01-05-12, 09:30 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,927 Times in 1,492 Posts
See this why I don't blog, well not keep up and simply the fact that I have no idea what a blog is.

OK I am a bit behind but I saw alot of the country the last 6 weeks and I am safe at home for a few days while my baby has some repairs done. Sorry I don't have dates I left my trick book in the truck

After I took the afore mentioned load of paper to Kansas City I waited quite some time to deliver, seems there was a freight shortage that weekend.

after delivering I hopped down to Joplin Mo and took a load to Lima OH. from there I went south a few miles and grabbed a load for some place near Gary IN. I got that off and it was down to Lebanon IN for a load to Ocomonowoc (is that right?) Wi. something got fouled up and I couldn't deliver until Monday so I swapped with another driver so he could watch some fooseball game.

I got a load from near Milwaukee that took me to Plainfield IN for Sat afternoon. I dropped that load and went to Richmond IN to pick a load Sunday for Cranberry NJ. I got that load off and went to Trenton for a load to Buffalo with a stop in Rochester.

then down to Meadeville Pa for a load to Evansville IN. in Evansville I scored a load to Denver but it had too much waiting time and I was tad late delivering. then after delivering Sunday I had to wait until Monday morning for a load to Greenville Tn.

From Greenville I dropped down to NewPort and picked up a load for Elkton Fla. from there I went to Jacksonville Fl for a load to Zanesville OH. Out of Zanesville I was susposed to get a load to take me to a safety class in Mareitta GHa on the 20th. I got a load from Columbus to Kennesaw GA but then things went wrong. I got a short haul from just a few miles north of there to Social Circle. OOOPs no safety class for me.

from Social Circle I got a load destine for Miami but I had to drop it in the rail yard in Jacksoneville Fla. from there I went down to palatka Fla for a load to Wopakeneta OH. Now here I sit the friday before Christmas and I really wanted to work on the weekend but who knows what kind of freight there will be so...

I scored big. I got a load from Lima OH all the way to Phoneix AZ! While I was lucky enough to not make any wrong turns in Albuquerque the heater on my APU did breakdown. fortunately it quit just as I was getting ready to hit the road so not much a big deal so far. I got yo Phoniex and could not get it looked at so I spent a chilly night there. then off to a Freightliner dealer the next day after delivering and of course my company botches it by not having a ECM code needed for the repair. so I get to spend a night in a hotel YIPPIE! a great cocktail and chance to do laundry

the next day a micky mouse repair was made to the auto shutoff on the ECM so the engine would idle so I had heat. then a grabbed a load out of Socorro Tx for Dekalb Il. Spent a quiet New Years in a tiny truckstop in Ronnie Regan boyhood hometown and then over to Galesburg to pick up for a load headed to Bedford Pa and home.

that was alot of fun and I got some great miles and saw some new roads but I won't be doing any 6+ week stretches on the road again anytime soon, it is just too much.

I got to travel US 54 from just outside El Paso to Tucumcari one day, I had done this befor but alot was in the dark. the next day was the same highway over to Emporia Ks. Beautiful country just not alot of places to stop and bigrig and enjoy it.

In Liberal Ks I wanted to see Dorothy's house but it was still only 0700 when I went through there, so I am sure it was closed plus it was nmot on the main street so I had no way of knowing if there was truck parking or not.

I'll try and keep this more up to date when I head back out on the road next week

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk