genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13658 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by GiantDefyGuy
Yeah, the OP video was pretty funny. I'm guessing the guy was recording because that grey car was driving like a drunken fool.
This looks to be morning or afternoon "work" traffic. People drive the exact same route every single day, and the congestion is the same...every day. Same people even. But then there's always someone like 'Grey Car' that thinks they have a shortcut to all this traffic, and it involves driving like a total **** and trying to cut in at the very last moment. And then they get all pissy when you don't let them in. It looks like that's exactly what's going on with the grey car here.

The biker was awesome. Pretty wrong, but hilarious and awesome. I bet everyone but grey car was laughing at that. Not much grey car could do either.

Good video.
I've seen motorists using the bike lane or road shoulders to try to get past other motor traffic and then try to cut back in... most other drivers won't let them in, but there is always one motorist that will. The thing is the offending motorist is just being selfish to every other driver... they should be cut off.