View Single Post
Old 03-06-12, 12:16 AM
ThermionicScott 
working on my sandal tan

Bikes: 1991 Bianchi Eros, 1964 Armstrong, 1988 Diamondback Ascent, 1988 Bianchi Premio, 1987 Bianchi Sport SX, 1980s Raleigh mixte (hers), All-City Space Horse (hers)

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3871 Post(s)
Liked 2,568 Times in 1,579 Posts
After owning and riding a 58cm/23" frame for a bit, I've decided that is my size. I would like to trade my '91 Bianchi Eros frame (ST=55cm CTC, TT=57cm CTC) for the next size larger, but ONLY for another pink/black Eros like this one. Anybody got one kicking around?

BB area:

Fork which I have clearanced for larger tires and touched-up the paint. (Pay no attention to the clutter in the background!)

Headset races are in great shape with no brinnelling:

Only rust is on the dropouts/fork ends and where the paint cracked at the seat tube bolts. Nothing deep, and I generally applied Carmex to this spot to protect it from further corrosion:

Thanks!
- Scott

P.S. Rest of the pictures are here: http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...hi_Eros_Frame/

P.P.S. My Eros frame has since been damaged beyond tradeability, but I'd still be interested in a 57cm if anyone has one.

P.P.P.S. Found a 23"/58cm pink-and-black Eros frame on eBay, so I'm no longer ISO.
People in this forum are not typical.
RUSA #7498

Last edited by ThermionicScott; 11-13-12 at 09:16 AM.