Custom User Title

Bikes: 2012 Trek 7.2 FX "Livestrong"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rowan
There was NO potential for injury.

Consider yourself complimented. Likely the 69yo was a tough, hard nail of a rider who summed you up as a guy to play with. He likely rode behind you in draft because he thought of you as a predictable and safe rider who kept a good pace that suited him.

But go head, blow it all out of proportion. Why not? A few others on here who consider their abilities above good have.
OK OK I agree. I didn't want all this drama, folks. I have no problem with the guy being a faster rider than me, and maybe he did just expect me to be into the whole drafting strangers thing if he did indeed "sum me up as a guy to play with." I was just a bit shaken by being drafted by surprise for the first time. Don't you guys remember your first time being drafted by someone you didn't know? However, I do believe that drafting is a dangerous thing if it is done by people who don't know how to play the game (ie: me). I''ve never considered my abilities "above good have?" I only ask about drafting strangers because it's a new thing to me, and I'm here to learn from all of you.

To umcade, I'm from Toronto, originally, and units of measurement were pretty commonly exchangeable in conversation. Obviously, not on any government signage, though.