Old 09-07-05, 12:57 PM
cascade168
Klaatu barada nikto

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Derailed
Just a passing thought. These are two prolific authors of technical bicycle posts/web information that I read from time to time that have struck me in the same way: being extremely knowledgeable with a notably sarcastic tone. I know, I know... there must be a very large number of surly (lowercase 's' intended) expert bicycle mechanics, but I wonder how many have so much hands on technical experience yet still have the time to make such frequent posts? No disrespect meant to either of them; the information from both is very much appreciated (and they can both be extremely amusing)... I mean this entirely as an amusing distraction.
I have been in Peter's shop and he is a very no-nonsense guy. He and his wife, Linda, were very nice and helpful. He seemed extremely busy and I doubt he has the time to do all the postings. Plus, he is a dealer for Rivendell and that alone should answer this question. I can't imagine Peter being the same person. No way. No offense intended, sydney. You are still the king of the BBs ;-)