megalowmatt

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy_K
Are you sure?

See. We can do it.

FWIW, the ridiculous comments are one of my favorite things about the 41. I just have to tell myself they aren't serious.

If this thread is going to be successful we need to be at least as harsh as the people on the 41. I expect we'll have different, sometimes opposite, standards (for instance, I'd definitely deduct points for a slammed stem), but the tone ought to be about the same...maybe without the people who get bent out of shape to hear that their bike isn't hot.
I agree! If anyone's not familiar with how it works, mosey on over to the Hot r Not thread in the road forum. *A lot* of the shot has to do with the staging - drive side only, valve stems positioned evenly, not too busy of a background, quality of photo, etc. Don't just lean it up against any old thing or stand 30 feet back and take a random shot. Some luke warms can be saved with a great picture. It can be a fun thread but people shouldn't get their feelings hurt with the comments. It inevitably happens, though.

I originally posted one of my commuters knowing I would get ribbed over that seat post rack...it's OK! I even agree and it's all in the fun of it.

Last edited by megalowmatt; 08-08-13 at 12:43 PM.