View Single Post
Old 09-09-13, 07:19 PM
WC89

Bikes: 2011 Trek 8.4 DS hybrid; 2012 Felt F-75 road bike; 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper MTB; 1992 Guerciotti road bike (inactive)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have two. One is Roslotto (short sleeve from the mid 1990s), another is Farnese Vini (long sleeve and
short sleeve from last year). Also have 3 Rainbow Jerseys (2 LS, 1 SS). Love to wear all of them! I don't give a damn about opinions of others.
I have to have logos of some sort on 90% of my bibs and jerseys, whether it's brand logos or pro team. Solid jerseys (except for one high viz summer jersey and two LS heavy winter jerseys that I love to wear) I just cannot do solid jerseys or solid black bibs. Not my style now. i like the pro racer look. Used to be (conservative style) many years ago.
EVERYBODY'S DIFFERENT! Why are some people so astonished at how others differ in their personal preferences!? They don't make a zillion flavors of ice cream for nothing! More importantly, why do so many people even care what others do, as long as it's legal, clean fun.
Please, if you really want to wear a "full pro kit," by all means do so. You "set the pace for yourself!"