View Single Post
Old 09-22-05, 07:16 PM
Brian

Bikes: 8 bikes - one for each day of the week!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sorry, no one here named "Dick head". But if you were referring to me, I'm happy to answer your question. You've gone on the internet and asked others to choose a bike for you, and you admit you suck. You also chose a stupid username, and now you want to complain about being picked on for it? The funny thing is, if you had chosen to call yourself "I suck at spelling and grammar", no one would care, as that's quite obvious. You're right that I don't know your age. I can only hope that you're young, and that's why you barely have a grasp on the essentials of good communication. I doubt you're older than 15, probably closer to 13. Now, I have no grudge against you, and you're probably not a bad kid. But if you've spent any time lurking on the forums before posting, you'll notice we seem to give everyone a hard time when they're new. Don't ask stupid questions, and do a search before you ask a question that's already been asked 100 times, and we'll all show you some respect. Unless you're form Modesto.

Cheers.