View Single Post
Old 12-16-13, 08:11 PM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
And you're trying to slam Phillips for being a bad light which it isn't even Amazon reviews you provided proved you're wrong. And I did discuss the battery issue proved from Panasonic that Li Ion will run far less shorter run times as the temps drop below 32 F and continues downward, proved to you that the run time for the batteries in the Phillips is 2 hours on high which all the reviews say is true except two where one got a bad cell and another ran it in -19 degrees far below the recommended 32 degrees even for Li-Ion bats. You've been proven wrong on ALL points and is obvious an attempt by you to discourage people from buying that light which means you do have an agenda; so this ends my debate with you. You can make all the rebuttals you want but their all bad and have no evidence to support your made up BS, and I'm not going to stop you because anyone reading any of this will know you're wrong.
Lol, that is really amusing. I haven't seen someone go so hardcore fanboy as actually denying that reviews you can look up right now on amazon don't exist in - years. It's like being back in 2005, when people didn't understand how the internet worked and that you could just look up the site right now to see they are there.

Anyone who does any actual research knows what I said - the Phillips is a nice light, except for it's runtime. Even with better batteries than it comes with, and an external charger, it's still only 1-2 hours. You'll never get 2 hours out of it on high. It just doesn't do it.