View Single Post
Old 04-27-14, 12:15 PM
achoo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by canam73
I am directing my question to you because you are the person consistently coming to power meter threads on what isn't even a competition specific forum directing people away from a product that isn't good for the drag testing you developed. I don't see the folks at ERO Sports, WorldTour teams or the Olympics doing that.

For them, I absolutely can see why this could matter. But that was my point, they live in a slightly different world than I do. Which do you think the typical fella in this Road Forum is closer to?

Btw, the amount of name dropping you just did is the best indication I can see of your opinion of yourself. And again, in the 41?
Yeah, he almost seems like a shill of some sort.

And even then, drag Cda's are relative - even if the number from a PowerTap is presumed for some unsupported reason to be more accurate, any power meter that produces consistent results will consistently produce lower Cda numbers for what in reality are lower-drag positions/configurations.

Which is the point of drag testing, no? Find the lowest drag position/configuration.

He doesn't even appear able to understand THAT. "Script kiddie" indeed.