Old 09-19-14, 03:56 PM
canam73

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian Ratliff
Why would I investigate this? Am I affected by this incident? I don't live in NYC. I'm not a cop. I can't say what I'd do as either a pedestrian or a cyclist in this case. So what is my motivation here? I'm simply objecting to the very lynch-mob-ish character this thread is turning into.

And please... don't be such an internet sleuth. All the "info and sources" you read are all coming from the same three people (an English university student on break, his "pal", and probably a jr. cop assigned to handle the press) and all second, third, or fourth hand. Tell me you know this.
I only suggest that the Jason in the picture is the same man involved in the accident and identified as an accomplished sax player. You can look him up and see the same man pictured, and many national and international news outlets have repeated it. The kinds of places that don't like to get busted in defamation of character situations.

But again, maybe they are all wrong. And again, rant on. This is a forum after all, where people express opinions.