Old 09-19-14, 04:36 PM
canam73

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian Ratliff
Those kinds of places don't care about defaming the character of an individual with no political or purse-string power. My only point is: why make assumptions when you don't have to? Remember Trayvon Martin and the infamous picture the news outlets got ahold of that was from when he was a kid? That's the power the media has over a story, and that's why doing this internet sleuthing stuff is dangerous.

(and read what I actually wrote: I am not taking a political position about a hoodie-wearing pedestrian getting shot by an idiot, I am talking about the dangers of jumping to conclusions based on a half reported story and internet sleuthing to find out what people look like and making character judgements based on those findings)
There is difference between your example where a person was correctly identified and your implication that the man in this case is not. Tell me you know this.

And look at how much you have now wrote only because I gave an explanation of why the guy wearing Rapha doesn't look like he was just in a bike accident. What is so troubling about that to you?