Old 10-31-05, 01:05 PM
CanyonChaser
LOOK!!

Bikes: Look 586

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm a beliver in doing my best to get injured animals off the road. I once dragged a deer that had recently been hit and had a broken hip off the road. But more to prevent another accident than to protect the forest-rat (I don't think very highly of deer). But I also called the DWR to take care of it.

But idiot drivers is another matter... What is the deal with screaming at me, honking your horn or trying to scarpe my handlebar tape onto your mirror? I hate that!! I used to flip off drivers until one got out of his car and tried to tackle me. (And I was on the motorcycle). He stopped right in front of me and got out. I got away, and then he started chasing me down the street trying to ram me and/or run me off the road. Traffic was heavy so I didn't have many options. One of the scariest moments of my life, mostly because it took me off guard so badly.

Incedentially a cop was on the side of the road and saw the whole thing but called it in as a motorcyclists riding wrecklessly. But I digress.

But ever since that moment, my middle finger had never been shown standing out on its own as a response to anybody else. I'm not willing to die just to tell someone they are number one.

dp