View Single Post
Old 03-28-15, 03:54 AM
Michael Angelo 

Bikes: Treks (USA), Schwinn Paramount, Schwinn letour,Raleigh Team Professional, Gazelle GoldLine Racing, 2 Super Mondias, Carlton Professional.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Ed.
Dan owns a local auto resto shop. One never knows what will be within. Today an XK120, a later 20's Model A pick-up, and 55 Cadillac were the recognizable.

The other day the 120 was 'active', but today it's resting. I'd have taken more photos but I don't need my billable hours to go up.

Before:

After:

I didn't take 'after' photos of the other two spots, but I can't find them any more. He said to be certain to save the paint ($75/qt) as more of the underside of the down tube will need some work down the road, but doing so will probably require replacing the transfers and he figured at this point I didn't want to tie the bike up any more.

I have tubing for the under BB cables, but it turns out that the ID is too small. Suggestions?

So, if SWIMPAL doesn't back out, and the weather is auspicious, and the snow has left, there should be two red bombers on the Cape Cod Spring Fling.
I have tubing that will work, you want white or black? I can send you some.