View Single Post
Old 06-03-15, 04:18 AM
pdedes
ka maté ka maté ka ora

Bikes: breezer venturi - red novo bosberg - red, pedal force cg1 - red, neuvation f-100 - da, devinci phantom - xt, miele piste - miche/campy, bianchi reparto corse sbx, concorde squadra tsx - da, miele team issue sl - ultegra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Kimmo
What, don't you have a dick? What happens to it when you run as much drop as me? Level doesn't work for me. It's a bit harder to ride no hands, but that was easy to get used to and it's better otherwise. Form follows function.

And are you actually dissing the style of my drops, or my setup? The toeclips should tell you something: this isn't a toy; it's a vehicle. Since it's ridden in street clothes, and thus less often reaching a speed worth getting in the drops, the bar/lever angle is tweaked in favour of minimising my frontal area while on the hoods.

Form follows function.
Your bars are hideous. what you have done with them and your saddle is ridiculous. And if you're commuting in street clothes, being aero isn't the priority, arriving unsweaty is. I have a penis, and I take care of it. Form follows function.