View Single Post
Old 06-30-15, 06:23 PM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3155 Post(s)
Liked 1,717 Times in 1,036 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker
Gotcha again! You are just too easy.

And right, because you like the bike, it is not reasonable for anyone else not to. Makes sense to me. Besides, who are you arguing with in the first place. I just got finished saying it is a must buy. Your insecurity is incredible.
I don't know which scenario you're running in your head, but here in the real world, although you're using the correct words, they're arranged in a cockamamie order which makes you sound daft.

For clarity, I was arguing nothing, and simply posting a counterpoint to your so-called skepticism by calling it out as baseless and unfounded. You're welcome to state your defensive case if you want, and try to explain yourself to readers, but you and I both know that'd be a tremendous waste of time.

As for what's reasonable, it's nothing to do with what I like, but rather the general notion that if you don't know the author, you don't know what you're reading, and you clearly don't know me, ergo, you don't know what's going on, and in which case skepticism is indeed reasonable. The hitch is it needs to be rational skepticism, and that's what seems to causing trouble here.