Old 10-03-15, 09:02 AM
BobbyG

Bikes: 2015 Charge Plug, 2007 Dahon Boardwalk, 1997 Nishiki Blazer, 1984 Nishiki International, 2006 Felt F65, 1989 Dahon Getaway V

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 1,678 Times in 827 Posts
if they can regulate us into self driving cars, imagine what they won't do for bicycles. I envision mandatory transponders so the traffic computers can keep track of bicyclists and pedestrians. next I envision stability regulations leading to the outlawing of true two wheeled bicycles, in favor of tricycles and quadracycles. next sustainability regulations will all but outlaw simple bicycle manufacturing techniques and materials, while mandating other inferior materials due to recyclability issues. not to mention mandatory safety gear safety wear prohibitions as to where and how you can ride your bicycle speed limits, and some sort of interactive navigation device that will be mandatory to follow. all these expensive requirements will be accompanied by additional taxes to pay for the whole shebang. if you don't believe me just look what they have done to automobiles.