Old 10-03-15, 02:52 PM
JBHoren
Living 'n Dying in ¾-Time

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by applesoggy
MKS gr10 plus MKS stainless steel toe clips work for me. Just received my third pair of the stainless toe clips from Retrogression.

Had a couple of the regular MKS clips but I get into the stainless without a thought. I use large and for comparison I wear size 11.5 Nike Air (which run small ) and for riding I wear merrell roust fury size 10 which is my usual size. I clamp down my dominant right foot and leave the left a bit loose to get in and out. I bought them at first for the look and thought I'd give it try but turned out I loved them. I stand at lights as much as possible but you have to put your foot down sometimes.
Normally, I'd send you a PM; but (I'd like to think) this is of interest to others, as well.
  1. When you write "stainless toe clips", do you mean the cages, or the traditional (flat/springy) steel ones?
  2. Any experience with Converse "Chuck Taylor" high-tops? I wear a 10.5, and can't figure out whether to buy the Medium, or the Large (of either version) to use with my MKS "Urban Platform" pedals.

Note: I'm looking to buy the half-clip (strapless) versions of these toe clips (Compass Bicycles sells the "cage" version, and Velo Orange sells the "springy" version).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
MKS_stainless_clips-wm.jpg (11.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg
MKSclips-wm.jpg (10.7 KB, 38 views)