Thread: I need Help
View Single Post
Old 11-13-15, 07:47 AM
banerjek
Portland Fred

Bikes: Custom Winter, Challenge Seiran SL, Fuji Team Pro, Cattrike Road/Velokit, РOS hybrid

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Retail has its challenges, but it's not a prison sentence. I think that I'd just avoid working places with too liberal of a return policy so as to not attract people that are dissatisfied at the 11th month because of the color blue.
The sad thing is that for every person that does that BS, there's someone else who's afraid to do anything when they have a receipt, what they bought was clearly defective, and the problem was obvious very quickly.

I prefer stores to be more hardass about returns since I'd just as soon not have honest people subsidizing people who are gaming the system. But most people are honest and oppressive sounding policies scare them away.

The reality is it generally comes out in the wash. I play really easy with others and I find they bend over backwards to be good to me. When I run into people who don't play nice and avoiding them isn't an option, I just play by their rules. Hearing people talk, jerks seem to describe a world filled with аssholes while those who are nice seem to like most people. Funny how that works out...