Old 04-07-16, 06:12 PM
Mumonkan
Brown Jersey Winner

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by ethet
Thanks for that, @Mumonkan... I now exist in that limbo whereby I wait for all of the myriad pieces to arrive. A side effect of this build is that I have been able to assess rather scientifically the performance of various online retailers—some of which I have never done business with before. I designed this thing before ordering all the parts and so the orders were all put in around the same time, give or take three days. One retailer in particular has really vexed me by delaying their shipment for days and therefore I can't even install the damn seatpost until next week.
im in a similar situation, i have about 2 weeks to pray that the extravagant list of pretty important components i ordered show up at my door for a 2 week bikepacking trip in arizona. as things show up i slowly add them to my megatron so i can create my megazord and the stress levels go down

despite having the patience of a monk, it is a virtue that im not blessed with in this situation, lol

Originally Posted by ethet
Cue Louis C.K.
Originally Posted by Louie
"I was on an airplane and there was high-speed Internet on the airplane. That's the newest thing that I know exists. And I'm sitting on the plane and they go, open up your laptop, you can go on the Internet.

"And it's fast, and I'm watching YouTube clips. It's amaz--I'm on an airplane! And then it breaks down. And they apologize, the Internet's not working. And the guy next to me goes, 'This is b___s___.' I mean, how quickly does the world owe him something that he knew existed only 10 seconds ago?"
i saw louis at MSG last year and it was great, one of the top people id love to meet and just have a conversation with

Last edited by Mumonkan; 04-07-16 at 06:16 PM.