Old 05-03-16, 05:14 PM
Barrettscv 
Have bike, will travel

Bikes: Ridley Helium SLX, Canyon Endurance SL, De Rosa Professional, Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra, Schwinn Paramount (1 painted, 1 chrome), Peugeot PX10, Serotta Nova X, Simoncini Cyclocross Special, Raleigh Roker, Pedal Force CG2 and CX2

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 158 Posts
Originally Posted by D1andonlyDman
Keep in mind that Bianchi has also produced more crappy and mediocre bikes than just about any of the other Italian Marques we have discussed here. I'll go so far as to claim that Bianchi has produced more crappy bikes than De Rosa and Tommasini, Cinelli and Ciocc have together produced ANY bikes. The simple fact is, De Rosa, Tommasini, Cinelli and Ciocc have never mass-produced bikes - their production has always been artisinal. Bianchi has mass-produced MANY bikes. Yes, they make many very fine bikes, but they also make many that are not so fine. Size matters, but not in so much of a good way.
Wow, I would have never known any of this...
When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong. I'm liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life. Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend. Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world.

Last edited by Barrettscv; 05-03-16 at 05:59 PM.