Old 11-19-16, 07:51 PM
pdedes
ka maté ka maté ka ora

Bikes: breezer venturi - red novo bosberg - red, pedal force cg1 - red, neuvation f-100 - da, devinci phantom - xt, miele piste - miche/campy, bianchi reparto corse sbx, concorde squadra tsx - da, miele team issue sl - ultegra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
That's a really dumb thing to say, as you can't have fit without seeing the rider, and I'm pretty sure you've not seen Pdedes nor any other Venturi rider on their bike.

I think what you mean to say, but couldn't quite piece together, is that Pdedes' has familiar proportions, which is probably due to the fact he has a build particularly suited to the Venturi, which he said is his best fitting bike, and which raises the question does he have more standard geo bikes which may look a little less typical?
i'm an ordinarily proportioned almost 5-10 with slightly shorter arms than average. i think you chose the right word chaadster, "familiar". bikes fitting guys my size are really the most prevalent. my saddle-bar drop is noticeable but not excessive and cockpit length gets my ass far enough behind the bb to give me good seated power, balance and an aero position on the hoods.