Old 11-19-16, 10:35 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 5,003 Times in 1,783 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
I'm not sure how your honest fear is supposed to be taken, but if you were to peruse the English site, you'd see it was designed and built with an emphasis on climbing.
Oh it's real. Maybe not founded by fact by nonetheless real. And this is for climbing? Going up means coming down. man I can just feel that rear end collapse under me when it its that one dip I normally hit going down Snowbasin and running in the mid 40 mph range through the part the dip is in. 'cause going up means coming back down.

And I did just go the the site. Man I love steel bikes, I really do and hardly ever seen any quality ones I don't like. But I'm just not digging his stuff at all. At least not the road stuff I just looked at. They may be perfectly fine bikes but just not my cup of tea and not something I'd be comfortable with riding.

Dang and farther searching found he totally wrecked on a descent, hmmm....

And then I found another Youtube of some crazy bike he was riding and totally lost control of and crashed, hmmm...

Yep, the fear is real. Nothing against the man or his work. Lots seem to love it but I'm just not feeling it.