Old 10-31-17, 04:05 PM
badmother

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by linberl
Well, now, just as I was getting settled into yellow, lol... I do think the black will look sharper, especially with the silver chain drive and large silver chainring that comes with the 8 speed. But - my "accessories" are black (brooks saddle, pdw leather ergo grips, bag). They don't offer orange cables or I might do that, to keep up with my SF Giants theme in reverse from my NWT (which is orange with black). Black with yellow cables looks really sharp and I can get a yellow handle but otoh black bikes don't look so good when dusty and they aren't as visible. Still mulling it over
The black/orange brompton is gorgeous - but the brommies have about half and half when colored. For some reason, the pakiT rear triangle and fork kind of disappear rather than balance the color of the frame the way the brompton does. Probably because of the size imbalance in width of tubing.

Choosing parts was hard but at least there was a reason for each choice. With color it is purely subjective so it's even harder, lol.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...range&_sacat=0