View Single Post
Old 01-02-18, 01:19 AM
torero310

Bikes: Nashbar Carbon 105

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I believe I have looked at side opening cages (the issue isn't the cage, I can definitely screw in 2 cages, it's just that with the water bottles they don't all fit). But once i get back to my bike I will definitely try out different things... maybe I'll just hang out at a local bike store and watch them laugh at me while I figure out what works lol.

Thanks for letting me know that water bottles work in the back pockets! That will be my last resort (also if I feel cheap). I do know the suffering of not bringing enough water. I was dehydrated one time before I left, brought 750 mL with me, went about 20 miles (roughly at a 15mph pace average) and luckily I was most of the way back (I wanted to add another 5-10 miles but was dehydrated) and this was in the summer.

Unterhausen do you prefer hydration packs? I have one, it's just a bit faulty and I'm not sure I want to have it on me (much more comfortable riding without heavy stuff in the back... but then again, waterbottles are heavy too if you add them up).

I'm assuming I should either just put my wallet/phone in my saddle bag?