View Single Post
Old 01-04-18, 03:06 PM
snow_echo_NY

Bikes: Surly Crosscheck, Yuba Mundo cargo, Specialized Dolce Triple (stolen 5/8/15)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
Were you there?

Do you know this person in my story?

Since the answer to both questions is 'no' why would you presume to know his intent?

I'm the only person in this thread who know the person I'm talking about. Therefor I'm the best authority in the thread on what his intent was. I've known the dude for 8 years. He's always being an obnoxious prick.

If it was friendly ribbing (It's ribbing, not elbowing) by the 50 some odd other people in my office who aren't 24/7 jerks I wouldn't have cared enough to mention it here.
yikes @Skipjacks, alright backing off to let you stew in your anger and rant about it -

and rant specifically about how he's heavy and how that's a personal offense to you. kinda distasteful if you ask me to go off on him about that, in a forum he can't see. especially about someone you've known for 8 years. but whatever! not judging - don't bite!

and if all you're proclaiming to say is true, then the title in your post should be "jackass" not "moron" - he's obviously not slow.

Last edited by snow_echo_NY; 01-04-18 at 03:10 PM.