View Single Post
Old 01-08-18, 01:46 PM
PatrickGSR94

Bikes: 2011 Felt Z85 (road/commuter), 2006 Marin Pine Mountain (utility/commuter E-bike), 1995 KHS Alite 1000 (gravel grinder)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by BooksandBikes
Nope. I will continue to do what has worked for me and may work for the OP: ignore. Don't respond.
I do not have to answer questions about my life. So I don't. When coworkers ask about my holiday, my dating life, my marital status, my weekend plans, my biking expeditions, my new bicycle or anything personal: I ignore.

Again, learn to respect differences. Some of us truly do not want to be bothered. I love my workplace. If you want to be in a clique there is one available. If you don't. No pressure. Want to go to family/office bowling night? Great. This Thursday. If not see you tmrw. No office retreats singing kumbaya. No supervisor making everyone eat in the break room together once a week. No prayer time circle before everyone eats lunch.

I am never leaving! LOL!
soooo.... someone else in your office may become interested in bike commuting, and they come to you for advice on how to get started. You seriously just ignore them like they're not even there?? Damn dude, so cold.