Old 01-08-06, 10:09 PM
OneTinSloth
(Grouchy)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by puckman
I did not want to use the Theft word but you are right bostontrevor... I don like to call anyone a Thief.........

Anyhow... I just want to pass this to BF people to watch out for this guy, Kai Matsuda.
I know he's a nice guy and all. But business is business...you can not take customer bike and keep it...
i'll agree that it's not cool that he still has your bike. the thing about kai, is that he's...well, a little flakey. he's extremely nice, and has pretty good intentions....i guess saying he's a little flakey is a pretty big understatement. did you fill anything out when you dropped the frame off, so he would have contact info for you? i bet you did and he's just...well, flakey.

anyway. i have a friend who is/was in the same situation, she left her bike there and then he closed and you know the rest. thing is, i think she has kai's email address, so she knows how to get in touch with him. i'll ask her the next time i see her (she's out of town, but she'll be back this week, and we have plans to ride) if she still has it so i can get it to you.