View Single Post
Old 05-28-18, 08:04 PM
5001craig

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Awesome forum and fantastic thread. I read every post (took me some time!). Got a list going... Was on this forum some years ago doing research--must have never registered.

I've been out of biking for too long and have been itching to get back into it. Thought I wanted an DS4 but wasn't sure I needed a front suspension as I really see me just riding on the road. Did some more research and really liked the FX line. Ordered an FX4 because I was not sure about the frame on the FX5 (due to my ignorance--nothing else) but I rode them both a little. After researching the carbon frame on the FX5 it really intrigued me so I called the LBS and told them I wanted to go with the FX5. Should be in in a week or so. They did call and say the Thule bike rack I ordered is in and ready for pickup (T2 Pro XT 2). Really looking forward to getting her. Now the Mrs. just needs to get in there and pick one out for her so we can ride together.

And thanks for all the valuable info everyone has posted! Guess I need to make some posts now so I can show a pic of my new bike when it comes in. Not that anyone needs to see what it looks like. Lol