View Single Post
Old 07-13-18, 09:32 AM
Altair 4

Bikes: 2011 Novara Forza Hybrid, 2005 Trek 820, 1989 Cannondale SR500 Black Lightning, 1975 Mundo Cycles Caloi Racer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Liked 291 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by MRT2
Agree about Aerotech, especially the shorts. I have a pair of Aerotech shorts, and a pair of knickers and they are my go to for both hot and cool weather riding.

Disagree about Bontrager Jerseys compared with Pearl. I find that for the money, Bontrager is a better value (real world price about $10 cheaper than comparable Pearl jerseys), and for me, and they are just a bit more comfortable than my Pearl Izumi Jerseys. But these days, my go to jerseys are mostly Primal. Lots of colors and styles, most available online for $20 to $30.
Gotta agree about Aerotech shorts. I like their Outlaw mountain bike shorts for warm weather and their pro shorts for wearing under tights in the winter. I think that Aerotech's jerseys are kind of "American-sized." Where I wear a large in most other brands and get a nice smooth fit, Aerotech's large is a bit looser-fitting. All in my experience, mind you. YMMV.