Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob944
No. The pricing is attractive but the likelihood that they are legit is probably 2% or less. While your credit card company would probably back you if they stiff you, just not worth the risk and aggravation. I paid about $200 more for the bike I wanted but the peace of mind was worth it. I found it interesting as there was some legitimacy to the site but there is almost nothing on the internet about them good or bad which is rare these days.

One good thing I found in my research, look up In the Know Cycling. They guy does tons of research and rates online sites for bike stuff. Very useful.
Please stop acting like there's even a 2% chance this is legitimate. It is 0%. It always was 0%.

They list an address here:

road-bike-sale.com/pages/Contact-us.html

The address is:

138 Robinson Rd Blok C No 78-79 Singapura 068906

That is the address of a commercial real estate building called Oxley Tower, per this:

Location View of 138 Robinson Road, 068906

Turns out they have a website with a tenant directory:

Oxley Tower | Mall Directory

Guess what? It's mostly empty, and none of the tenants is a bike shop. It doesn't even have a #78-79.

It's a fake shop looking to steal your card/ info. It was always a fake shop looking to steal your card/ info. You even knew it; that's why you posted here hoping someone would tell you you'd found the magic beans. This happens every month or two.