View Single Post
Old 08-30-18, 10:24 AM
sbxx1985 

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1934 Post(s)
Liked 282 Times in 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
There's a difference between giving thoughts as requested and day after day of pushing. And then an insult. But don't worry; I won't make the mistake of asking for advice again.
I'll say this and be done. Maybe.

You completely misinterpreted my comments to you. We offer here what we hope is honest informed advice, unlike the 41. This is done on a variety of topics, from cameras to computers to illness to animals. You have been around and participated. You have offered your own advice and made your opinion apparent. You have also said you don't ride because of a previous incident and own an old aluminum bike. Based on that, you seem to qualify as someone who would benefit from some honest informed advice.

You are a grown man that can make his own decisions. Why you would ask for advice and then get insulted when it is inconsistent with what you want to hear, is very 41. The notion that I am pushing you, as a grown man that can make his own decisions, is silly.

Given all of this, I suspect you are suffering from Handwringing Butt Hurt Syndrome (HBHS). You see HBHS in the 41, but rarely here in Addiction. In fact, you might be the only one here with HBHS.