Old 10-25-18, 03:46 PM
WGB 
WGB

Bikes: Panasonic PT-4500

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
Liked 2,334 Times in 1,378 Posts
Nice to stumble on a deal and yes, it's way out there as stories go.

Missing details, it was his bike and he just wanted to trash it before the flood. She thought someone would pay $50 for it and after the flood they just wanted it gone. Husband was amused I had driven out to get it.

Giacomo - This is their second flood and he didn't seem fazed (well he had a few drink inside of him when i showed up that might have took the edge off). Might get back there and show it to them after it's built up.

Noglider - No fixie! I need gears as my knees are shot, besides I'd like it as it was (plus an extra bottle holder or two and a triple set up front if I can get one that will work).

T-Mar as always I wonder how you could know all this! Are you a member of the Illuminati? In a previous life did you run the Skunk Works for Lockheed? Is there a secret rule that no one can make a bike without providing you all the inside information?

And yes, I will post a rideable build post when it's up and about. I'd like to see how it looks before I start adding the brazeons and the powder coat but I think/hope it will be a very nice ride.

Last photo is one that I forgot to add of the forks . I like how the fork was stamped Tange 4. Please excuse the mud that was on forks when I pulled it as photo'd pre cleaning.