Old 03-13-19, 08:39 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18419 Post(s)
Liked 15,560 Times in 7,332 Posts
This thread is actually worse than this one:

Another bike shop closing

At least there we know why the shop closed: The owners were all up there in years and had been in business for a long time. (As I note in that thread, the guy who sold me my first touring bike back in '98 or '99 was not a kid back then.) Just like Wayne from the highly successful touring store was, they were ready to start new chapters in their lives.

Here, we have no idea whatsoever why the store closed. Maybe it lost its lease and has not found a suitable substitute location yet. That happened to a LBS here in Philly just a few months ago. It has since found a new location and will re-open, if it has not already. There are a lot of reasons why all sorts of businesses close. (The pizza shop on my corner closed a few months ago, and not because people are buying vintage pizzas on line. The owner has another place and a long-time worker made an offer to purchase the business.) In this case, we don't even know if it's temporary. Maybe they are remodeling.

But speculate and even run around like a chicken with your head cut off if it satisfies a need.