View Single Post
Old 02-19-20, 06:19 PM
Gino71

Bikes: 1998 Kestrel Rubicon Comp, 1980's Nashbar Sport RX, 20?? Tommaso Augusta, 2016 Pure Fix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Picked up what I thought was a Pake Rum Runner ... it's a Tommaso Augusta

I just picked up a 2011 Pake Rum Runner .... * ahem * Tommaso Augusta .... for $150 listed on OfferUp. The frame is in good shape, the tires need to be inflated. I was surprised it was a bit heavier than my Nashbar Sport RX, not that it matters. I was looking for a fixed gear, didn't want to cannibalize my Nashbar since it's about ( 97% guessing ) all original.

Here is the list of components on the Pake, Tommaso.

Thompson stem Deda Elementi
H+sun rims (custom laced with pink spokes)
Halo Hubs (rear is a flip flop)
Rolls saddle
FSA seat post
Pake track cranks (pink)
Discontinued collectors SAGLIFE straps ( Pink )
Thompson racing handle bars Who knows what they are?
Gear is 34/17

I can't post photos yet since I'm still new to the forums, so I have to hit 10 posts before I can post pics, but I think all in all for $150 I got a pretty good deal.

I'm slowly selling the bikes I don't ride, stuff with gears and going to a more simple setup. I live in Florida so it's all flat and I have no need for my gears bikes anymore. I just recently sold my Kestrel Rubicon Comp which I never rode to fund this purchase and possibly another fixed gear bike in my area I have my eyes on. Once to ride as is and one to customize to my preferences. Once I get to 10 posts I'll attach some pics.

Last edited by Gino71; 02-21-20 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Bike was not the brand I thought it was
Likes For Gino71: