View Single Post
Old 03-10-20, 07:37 AM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by Trsnrtr
datlas and Heathpack , I’m 69 and not in perfect health so maybe in the “group”, hopefully mitigated by being a fit individual. I’ve always been careful during the flu season mainly because I don’t like being sick and not being able to do the things that I want to do like ride my bike.

Anyway, I’ll continue with all of my usual precautions and figure that I’ve done all that I can.
The only additional precaution I’d recommend considering is staying home as much as possible, and if you need to go out because you’re going stir crazy, don’t go to any large gatherings. Retired folk have it made, relatively speaking, because you can dictate how frequently you leave the house.

Go out today and buy a couple of weeks of groceries, some tissues, ibuprofen, a thermometer and some Gatorade. Then go home and binge watch all those shows you’ve been hoping to get around to. Ride with Mrs Trainsnorter.

Pop your head up in 2-3 weeks and see what things look like in the outside world.
Likes For Heathpack: