Trsnrtr
Super Modest

Bikes: Trek Emonda, Giant Propel, Colnago V3, Co-Motion Supremo, ICE VTX WC

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11025 Post(s)
Liked 4,738 Times in 2,167 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack
The only additional precaution I’d recommend considering is staying home as much as possible, and if you need to go out because you’re going stir crazy, don’t go to any large gatherings. Retired folk have it made, relatively speaking, because you can dictate how frequently you leave the house.

Go out today and buy a couple of weeks of groceries, some tissues, ibuprofen, a thermometer and some Gatorade. Then go home and binge watch all those shows you’ve been hoping to get around to. Ride with Mrs Trainsnorter.

Pop your head up in 2-3 weeks and see what things look like in the outside world.
That’s basically my plan. We did leave Florida early last week because 1. Our condo was in Bueno Vista and we were starting to feel hinky having to interact with strangers constantly and 2. We were ready to come home anyway because the riding sucks there.

We’re not crowd people generally so we’re covered now that we’re home. I figure that we have at least a month’s worth of bog paper before we have to venture out amongst the masses.

Going for a ride this afternoon to blow the germs off of my bod.