Old 03-16-20, 10:21 PM
WalksOn2Wheels
Vain, But Lacking Talent

Bikes: Trek Domane 5.9 DA 9000, Trek Crockett Pink Frosting w/105 5700

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 42 Posts
Now in bike related news: the weather is crap and my weekend went to hell. Tomorrow is Tuesday, so I am hoping to get back into my routine of doing the minimal fake miles on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hopefully the weekend is nicer. Lord knows nothing else will be going on.

I have yet to crack open the ultrasonic cleaner. I even bought the special pliers for the quick link. Everything is ready to rock. I just need to pick up some wax at the LBS. Should be fun. Question: do I need a dedicated crock pot, or is it possible to clean the wax out afterwards? We have one but basically never use it. My go to is the grill or the cast iron pan on the stove.

My event that I was "training" for got pushed to August in conjunction with the new date for the NAHBS as I had mentioned. They were still going to run something somewhere on the 21st, but with all the CDC recommendations on large gatherings, etc. even breaking the start up into smaller groups just wasn't going to work, so they cancelled it. Oh well.