View Single Post
Old 05-20-20, 01:17 PM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3241 Post(s)
Liked 2,512 Times in 1,510 Posts
After reading through the thread, it reminds me of an old joke or prank. You're sitting around shooting the bull with your buddies when you tell them this story.

"Let me tell y'all what happened to me the other night.
I was headed west on rt.----- when I passed a dude thumbing a ride. I decided to help him out.
He gets in with a backpack and a small box. We get back on the road and I start making small talk.
He's clutching the box like it has something important in it. So, I ask him what's in the box.
He acts a little irritated and tells me, "It's none you your business."
Well, then, my interest increased and curiosity started to get the best of me. I asked him again, "Come on, whats in the box?" He gets angry and tells me not to ask again.
That's wasn't going to work. I decided to ask him again. "What's in the box? You gotta tell me."
He started screaming. He put the box on the floorboard between his legs and pulled out a knife! We starting fighting and the car was swerving all over the road. I managed to open the passenger door and kick him out with the box still on the floorboard."

At this point you say something like, "Man, I was lucky to get out of that situation. I could have been killed!" Then you abruptly end your story and wait for the talk to continue.
If you have told your story right, someone will ask, "What was in the box?"
To which you reply, "Nothing but a bunch of **** like I've been feeding you!"

BaaHaHaHa.

Last edited by cb400bill; 05-24-20 at 06:04 AM.
Likes For seypat: