View Single Post
Old 06-05-20, 09:57 PM
Chr0m0ly 

Bikes: '84 Miyata 610 ‘91 Cannondale ST600,'83 Trek 720 ‘84 Trek 520, 620, ‘91 Miyata 1000LT, '79 Trek 514, '78 Trek 706, '73 Raleigh Int. frame.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Most Wonderful and Mighty Crapmaster, and those who will be Crapped on this series,
I come before you to explain the tardiness of the Mad Honk in processing and sending along more crap to those who follow me. After receiving the Box 'O Crap and surveying the damage done in transit I have decided to make a few changes. Please let me explain:
I have a small sponsorship of a local racer and his car. Last weekend in the feature of the first race of the season in Brownstown,(IN) my sponsored car was running second in the feature race when the lead car spun out and crashed into the right side panel of my car necessitating repairs of frame parts and the side panel. Tonight I went to the shop and helped with the repairs, and retrieved a section of body panel aluminium and cut and used the brake to bend it into shape. Then we used body panel rivets to put it together (race parts, how appropriate!) . So If you will excuse my excesses, and tardiness this is the new Box 'O Crap:

Box 'O Crap with old plastic liner

Revised Box 'O Crap with new aluminium race care panels

Again new BOC with liner

New BOC with plexi-glass cover
Please excuse my transgressions and tardiness in having made these changes to the exalted Box 'O Crap. Should the Crap Master not be pleased with my transgressions, I shall return the Box 'O Crap to it's prior "Crappy" state and forward along. May our Crap Master please advise as how I, your lowly servant shall proceed. Mad Honk

ok, WOW.
I don’t even think using the royal crap-tastic jargon is allowing me to express how impressed I am by this development.
You Sir, are getting a mention in the crappy book of records.

outSTANDING!