Clipped_in
Rubber side down

Bikes: are fun! :-)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 105 Posts
Originally Posted by jaymelu
I'm currently in the research process of buying my second bike. I'm coming from a 2017 Giant Contend SL and I want to upgrade to a better bike. There is still not much out there about these bikes, not even a YouTube review video. I am totally in love with the looks of this bike and the price seems to be lower than competitors. So with all that said, can you please provide an update of how the is bike holding up? have any issues sprung up after a few months of use?

Thank you,
These are solid high-value bikes from a company that provides great customer service! Like I said previously, there are a lot of Fezzari bikes being ridden in my area and I have yet to hear any complaints. A co-worker bought the same bike mentioned in this thread earlier this year and he loves it.

No, I have no affiliation with Fezzari. I'm a Cannondale guy myself... Also, I have no idea what their availability is right now. Most bike companies are waaaaay behind because of Covid. If you are seriously looking I would contact Fezzari to see what they have.

Last edited by Clipped_in; 11-27-20 at 08:31 AM.