Old 04-23-22, 09:34 PM
JohnJ80

Bikes: N+1=5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked 245 Times in 181 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
I don't give a rats arse about why your bike was never stolen Mr Argumentative, just like I don't care mine wasn't stolen using just a simple cable lock at a major Los Angeles college when other bikes were being stolen, and my bike, while not top of the line, it was a really good middle of the road bike, and plenty of those types were getting stolen because they were easier to sell or fence. I've told you that before and you still don't fathom the idea. I've also locked my bike up for years working in Los Angeles office buildings and the bike is outside parked, locked with the same cable lock, a lock I still have today, which means it's been locking up my bikes for over 40 years, explain that! You can't, just like I can't explain yours other than just plain dumb luck.

And while you keep going on and on about bikes being stolen for drugs, a lot of these guys are pro bike thieves, and as a pro they can overcome any kind of lock you come up with. We haven't even talked about the ability some of these guys have at picking locks.

So, I don't get hung up chasing your stupid senseless argumentative nature I am not responding to any more of your nonsense about this post...I admit, not all that you said is nonsense, in fact I agree with it, but you constantly attacking me about NOTHING, is ridiculous and immature, and by me responding the way you would like me to respond, would make me no better than you.
i have to tell you, I got a kick out of your response. You begin this whole thing arguing with what I said, then when challenged you go off into an *amazing* “argumentative” rant - screech even - accusing me of being “argumentative.” You can’t make this stuff up. You just can’t.

That my friend, is what’s called a “self own.”

Gotta love it. Simply perfect. 👍 Don’t see that every day.