View Single Post
Old 05-21-22, 10:48 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4355 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Originally Posted by Scooter12
Yes, I understand exactly. I was told Motorized bicycles were prohibited from sidewalks. I asked, Where am I to park it? The cop said, on the street like any other vehicle with a motor. I liked this, because I am permanently disabled and if I am to follow all the duties and responsibilities of any other vehicle, well I want my rights observed. Meaning I should have a placard or plate stating Disabled so I can park in handicap parking like any other vehicle.
Hey Scooter just fyi this thread hasn't been active since September of 2018 and this is a bike forum. If you are interested in bicycles hopefully we will see you around posting in the many awesome but active threads and if not good luck in life but if you need to post look at the last post date and try and find current active threads.