View Single Post
Old 01-11-23, 01:37 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10964 Post(s)
Liked 7,491 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
You're actually claiming that "today's bikes" is not a broad category?!

Nahhh, you're splitting hairs trying to save a really dumb piece of snark. You know as well as I do that he was trying to draw a larger conclusion on "todays bikes" based on those he had seen. I can't even take seriously the possibility that Kontact was just drawing a conclusion about the bikes he has seen only, that's ridiculous.

Nowhere does prj claim Kontact was lying, just that his claim wasn't true. Stop putting words into people's mouths.
It isnt a broad category because Kontact is clearly talking about the bikes in his shop today. Thats a specific category and the only one Kontact clearly referred to.
I am not splitting hairs, you just disagree. Thats cool, I accept it. Its funny you say I am splitting hairs and then you go on to point out that prj didnt say Kontact was lying, only that Kontact's first hand claim wasnt true. Wow that is bold.

Once more, prj has no idea where Kontact works, what brands Kontact's shop sells, or any actual details to defend such a claim. But you keep being you and pounce on some perceived injustice you think you found.