View Single Post
Old 01-13-23, 11:53 AM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked 2,578 Times in 1,534 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
From what I read it was just disc riders attempting to explain why they are not actually stupid fools taken in by Big Bike marketing. I don't think anybody even attempted to tell the "other side" to change their brakes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not a single poster was derided for choosing to stay with rim brakes who DID NOT try to trash disc brakes and the whole industry/consumers for adopting them.
20 pages is a lot to go back through. That's exhausting. In post 126, you quoted me just because I used the word preaching in a different context. You did retract it, but that was after the fact. Just looking for an argument.

In posts 193, 208, 259, 260, 277, 382, 484 you made more comments directed at those general "diehard" posters you keep referring to. Any comment like that is pointed at all of the posters(including me) that are keeping their rim brakes whether you meant for that to happen or not. When someone calls you on it, you backtrack and say, "Oh I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about one of "those other guys." Then you make another berating comment at those diehards and tell them to come up with an example. It's an endless cycle. I don't care what people use, but it's a rim brake thread where people were asked to explain why they are making that choice. You or I may not agree with their choice, but the thread is not about disc brakes.
Likes For seypat: