View Single Post
Old 07-20-23, 05:09 AM
vdV

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dear all, I have a question about a -I think- an Benotto 3000 frame. All tubes are ovel, Cable routing rear brake inside but open on the underside of the tube. Cable routing for rear dera; under the shifter direct inside along BB and through chain-stay. at the end of the chain-stay through a small hole near the dropout. Cable routing for front dera also intern via BBOverll very short lugs with for example a very fine seat tube lug (seen in some pic in a 3000. Diamant chainstays. BB numbers left 52,.5 ( = CT ) right start with B and then a 3 but top down so it looks like a B after that typical 3 an number 3561. The BB have the typical Benotto opening (B and a kind of a triangle. And a closed I Seatstay at the top embossed Benotto (diecast I think) and the "bridge between the seat stays have the B debossed. The seattube have a little undercut for the rearwheel -. So what is it ? an AERO 3000 and ifso do you have extra info about the history of this kind of frames. Thank inadvance for any suggestion.