Thread: Dux Helm Parts?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-23, 06:19 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4436 Post(s)
Liked 4,085 Times in 2,723 Posts
Originally Posted by njkayaker

So, three days after making your ridiculous comment, you did a little bit of research.

That review doesn't support your claim that it's not safe.

So, you either didn't read or understand the review.

Given that the OP liked the helmet, that review isn't relevant anyway

Since you no longer do that, by your logic you must have been bad at it.
No actually I didn't just do research, but thanks for playing. Phil tell him what he has won...a dinette set from Broyhill. Broyhill quality furniture for game shows and for our home viewers you get a copy of the home game.

I had seen that article previously to that comment but hey you gotta infer something that wasn't there. He gave it a 2 of 5 star review, yes he mentioned some positives, it is a review website after all and they do get the product to test so they have to not be total jerks or nobody will send them products. I am not saying he didn't like it either but he didn't rave about it and did mention some parts to it that were not ideal. Also in terms of that review I didn't state it was the reason for safety. But an old helmet with no support that is potentially 7-10 years old is not one I would use to protect my brain but then again I like to protect my brain I have something worth protecting others maybe like yourself don't and that is fine, that is your choice and have fun with it.

In terms of selling helmets I still sell helmets that hasn't changed the shop I work at has but that wasn't on me, the shop closed down after the owner passed away and so I had to find a new shop.

Hey it's cool some people like it thicc. Maybe not quite that kind but OK.