Old 02-23-24, 12:08 PM
icemilkcoffee 

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1634 Post(s)
Liked 1,838 Times in 1,021 Posts
For somebody who likes to argue so much, you are not very good at it
Originally Posted by njkayaker

You have no basis for your guess. You don’t provide any explanation of why your guess would have any reasonable chance of happening.
I never offered any guesses. Notice I didn't say 'this would sell like hot cakes' or 'this would never sell', or 'Shimano thought this' or 'Shimano didn't do it because of this reason'. You're the one making guesses.

You don’t even say WTF you mean by “missed opportunity”.
You are getting warmer. I deliberately left 'missed opportunity' vague because 1. I don't know why Shimano wasn't considering it, and 2. I don't know if a groupset is even the best way to celebrate the 50th anniv. All I know is Shimano should have done something to commemorate the occasion. Instead they did nothing. Hence missed opportunity. Any more than that would be speculation and guesses.

This is silly. The point you keep missing is that we don’t have to know any details to expect Shimano is likely not making a mistake.
Oh really? So Shimano is infallible like the Holy Scriptures! Hear hear! Nobody is allowed to criticize Shimano any more. If they did something it's because they know what they are doing. If they didn't do something that's because they know what they are doing. You don't need to know what their reasons are. Amen.

You don’t do any “figuring” at all why they are making a mistake. You’ve only made an unsupported claim.
Which unsupported claim did I make? I said an 800lb gorilla can still make mistake. I am not saying Shimano necessarily made a mistake in this instance. Understand the difference?

Anyways this is my last post on this subject. I love to argue too, but arguing with you is just not very interesting.
Likes For icemilkcoffee: