View Single Post
Old 03-01-24, 03:25 PM
MattoftheRocks

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
So just because YOU think shiny parts look more expensive you now conclude that everyone else thinks cheap bikes are fashionable. Funny funster 😂
I didn’t say anything about other people’s eyes and how they should view things, only elaborated on my own view when I was quoted.

Remember, the OP is only ~”hey this new product exists.”

some paraded for it. I had rain. Is there a No Rain rule?

I think that this product is dumb in multiple ways and ugly in one. Rain is part of life. You keep making it a conversation, and I’ll continue to converse with you, even though we already have a good idea of one another’s perspectives.

There was a time when people thought Chevrolet Avalanches were fashionable, and even when they were new they looked super cheap through my eyes. Rational conclusion: people who are into modern fashion are into things that look cheap. As of late: Champion branded sweatpants? Fashionable. White tee shirts? So fashionable that some people are happy to pay $400+ for them if they have a particular tag inside. There’s no way way that you’re on the internet in 2024 and somehow ignorant to this.

Ekar GT is fashionable. Yeezy groupset.