Old 03-30-24, 08:20 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
Liked 2,967 Times in 1,514 Posts
I know I'm late to the party but here's my 2 Rubles. You don't need a bag unless you're planning to carry something, then the bag only needs to carry what you absolutely need. I keep a small tool roll with had wipes and meds, that I put on a jersey pocket so, on my clincher wheel bikes I only need a small bag for tube and levers (and sometimes a CO2 charger. There are lots of options for a bottle and if it fits I recomend on the DT and running the pump along the ST or even the seat stay. A handle bar bag would be useful for both picking up the odd snack or something as well as an extra bottle for longer rides.

Not the best pic but the pump fits nicely in the old school along the seat stay arrangement. I'm not sure they make a smaller seat bag

This old Cannondale bag doesn't fit quite right with this Hybrid stype stem but it's very useful for errands

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll: